+48 (12) 619 87 33
+48 (12) 619 87 21 ext. 33
Tuesday - Friday
10AM - 2PM, 3PM - 7PM
phone / fax no.
+48 (12) 619 87 22
The Friends of the Cracow Philharmonic Association was established in 1997 to support the activity of the Cracow Philharmonic. Over the past couple of years, due to various organisational difficulties at the Philharmonic the activity of the Association has come to a halt.
After Maestro Paweł Przytocki was appointed General and Artistic Director of the Philharmonic in 2009 the Association was reactivated. In 2010 a new Board of the Association was elected.
The Association joins representatives of different milieux that share the same passion for music and social activity.
The primary goal of the Association is to further the history and achievements of the Cracow Philharmonic and to actively participate in its musical projects to attract new music lovers and to make it a place where music enthusiasts meet regularly and not only for concerts of international stars.
The Association's activity comprises:
• organisation of lectures given by music critics, journalists and musicologists prior to the concerts at the Philharmonic
• setting up musical journeys accompanying the tours of the Philharmonic orchestra and choir
• organisation of meetings in Cracow with counterpart associations from other European cities (including Cracow's partner cities)
• raising funds for the promotional activity of the Philharmonic
• organisation of various types of artistic events
• participation in musical celebrations of various jubilees – e.g. Chopin’s Year 2010.
All interested parties are most welcome to participate in our programmes.
President of the Board of the Friends of the Cracow Philharmonic Association
ul. Zwierzyniecka 1
Bank account number:
44 2490 0005 0000 45009375 5712
© Filharmonia Krakowska 2010